Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Fun, Flowers, Leaves, and Swimming





Fall has arrived and here are some pictures of our beautiful roses in the back yard.









Raking is a new experience, one that the kids took in stride.












Traveled to Durango for a swim meet. 

Here are the girls getting ready to start their heats. They swam five each.  

When there was a break between heats, this is what the siblings were doing outside...


And then back to the swim meet.







One last hurrah before we left for some A&W dinner to celebrate. A nice family day.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! How did the girls do in their meet?

Erika said...

Delwyn. It's Erika, back from El Mirage/Surprise. Denali and Aidan's mom. I was just looking at the pictures of Denali and Kimberley's first day of school the other day and decided to see if I could find you. Your family is beautiful. I can't believe how much they've grown up. I am so very happy for you. I'm at hrherika1@gmail.com if you want to talk :)

Hugs to all of you!

Erika, Denali and Aidan.

Followers