Matthew (Luigi) and Michael (Mario) have been working on their costumes since fall break. And "practicing" on an almost daily basis.
Karina has a great eye for detail. She made sure that she had an eyepatch, and even some gold coins (tucked in her bucket.)
Brent's job was handing out candy from our "trunk". (There were teeth on the bottom too.) Mario and Luigi are eating the cupcakes that they (finally) won from the cupcake walk.

7 comments:
All of the costumes are great. I'm so impressed with Kimberley & Kayla's. What a great idea!! It looks like your trunk-or-treat was much warmer than ours...we froze!
Your girls are so clever! Of course they won first prize. Kids all look so cute!
I love the rollercoater costume. Very cool idea. Where do they come up with them??
I loved your ride costume! CLEVER!
Your girls are so creative! Love the costumes. Happy Halloween!
Ok there costume is so clever. Amazing!!
I LOVE their costume! I thought of copying, but Brandt didn't want to partner up with me - too many duties for him at the Trunk or Treat. My girls miss your girls so much!
Post a Comment